You Are Not Alone
I'm still here with you! Really, I am.
I have been licking a lot of e-postage stamps as I send out portfolios to the Art World. My life as of late has been a funnel with all I've got going to applying everywhere.
Finally, some results:
- NYC-"Small Works": Washington Sq., Feb. 4, 2006
- Nashville, Gallery 310-"Secret Show Series": March 11, 2006
- Grants Pass, Oregon, Wiseman Gallery, "Women's Thing": March 2, 2006
- Salt Lake City, Art Access Gallery, Invitational: May, 2006
- Salt Lake City, Phillips Gallery, Solo Exhibit: April, 2007
Yay. That represents many, many, many applications and submissions. (And a lot of rejection.)
And on another note, I took all of your questions and comments for Pete Ashdown to Pete Ashdown, senatorial hopeful from Utah. I will post the interview on Monday. It's a good one.
Thanks for the questions for Pete and thanks for always checking back to the blog, people. It matters.