Friday, December 02, 2005

Make A Painting! Part III

Ok. Who's ready to paint?
Well you have to whether or not you're feeling it because you have to retrieve the young Brooklyners. Then not so much paint thereafter.

Today's Lesson:

Step 1:

Add some lights to the back, start messing around in the front. Realize that the silly atmospheric perspective tricks you like to sarcastically employ are going to require you to repaint the background altogether at some point. Ignore this and sing along with Meatloaf and warmly realize that your music is surely turning the jazz guitarist downstairs into a bubbly puddle of hatred.

No More Steps.

*What I'm listening to: Meatloaf, obviously. Bat Out of Hell

6 Comments:

Anonymous dug said...

did you see meatloaf in fight club? it seems he's been leading . . . two lives.

6:16 PM  
Anonymous fatty said...

Oh, great. Now I'll NEVER know how it ends.

8:19 PM  
Blogger ZinniaSoCA said...

Um... I hate to do this, but I feel compelled to inform you that you made an error in the previous entry. There is no such thing as a painter better than you. Sorry.

Trust me. I know these things.

Hugs,

MuMo

11:07 PM  
Anonymous BIG Mike said...

Are you sure you're talking about painting... "Add some lights to the back, start messing around in the front." It sounds like teenagers in the back row at the movies.

12:14 AM  
Blogger newbrooklyner said...

dug, I enjoyed Meatloaf in Fight Club and had seconds, thirds, and fourths. I'm happy say that the Loaf will be starring in another film this spring with Jack Black/Tenacious D. Should be great. But two lives? huh?

fatty, huh?

zinmumo, I didn't know. You are uber wise so I guess I'll have to take your word on it, huh?

big mike, I do most of my painting in the back row of a movie theater. artsy, huh?

8:41 AM  
Anonymous BIG Mike said...

I'm equal parts intrigued and... never mind.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home